This recipe makes 8 – 10 biscuits.
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 3/4 cup hemp milk
- 1/4 cup Grape Seed Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- panda Cookie Cutter
- 1 tsp sea moss (baking soda substitute) optional
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl, until formed into a ball.
- Roll out dough about 1″ thick,
- After folding over dough about 4-5 times, cut out biscuits with panda cookie cutter.
- Put biscuits on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes.
- add blackberry fruit spread to middle of biscuits and agave on top to soak in for extra sweetness