- 4 tbsp sea moss gel
- 1 cup fruit juice
- 2 scoops of elderberry powder
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp Agar agar powder
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the fruit juice, agave, elderberry powder with sea moss gel and agar-agar powder.
- Bring this to a simmer while stirring constantly. Simmer for 3 minutes while whisking to avoid lumps.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. Then, using a dropper fill the molds with the liquid.
- After 10 – 15 min. remove the gummies from the molds and enjoy!
Elderberry Sea Moss Gummies