- 1/2cup grapeseed or olive oil
- 1/2cup unsweetened hemp milk
- 3/4cup light agave nectar
- 2cup white or whole spelt flour
- 2teaspoons sea moss (baking powder substitute)
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Whisk oil, hemp milk, and agave in a bowl. Combine flours, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients; fold in blackberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- bake until muffins are golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.