- 1 cup spelt flour*
- 1 tablespoon sea moss (substitute for baking powder)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons agave
- around 10-15 chopped blackberries
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sea moss and salt. In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup or another mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, and agave until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Stir until combined. gently fold in the blackberries. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- add oil to pan. Using a ¼-cup measure, scoop the batter onto the warm skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes (you’ll know it’s ready to flip when about ½-inch of the perimeter is matte instead of glossy), and flip. Cook on the opposite sides for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown.