- 6 Plum Tomatoes or 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. Agave
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Basil
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- Blender or Food Processor
- Cut tomatoes into 4 pieces, then add all ingredients to blender or food processor and blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add mixture to saucepan at medium-high heat.
- Stir every other minute for 15 minutes as the ketchup becomes a darker red.
- Remove from heat to allow it to thicken and cool to room temperature before serving.